- Bargaining over Taxes and Entitlements, with Marina Azzimonti and Gabriel Mihalache. NBER WP, 27595. R&R International Economic Review.
- Protests as Accountability Mechanism: Theory and Empirical Evidence of Brazil Mass Protests (with Helena Arruda, Amanda de Albuquerque and Claudio Ferraz)
- Mandatory Spending on public or private goods and political polatization
Work in progress
- Ideology, Polarization and Political Accountability (with Braz Camargo and Caio Lorecchio)
- Debt and the Endogenous Status Quo (with Xiaohan Wang)
- Racial Perception and Job Market Outcomes (with Ana Paula Melo and Marcos Rangel)
- The politics of favor exchange: an analysis of Senate co-sponsorship dynamics (with Marcos Fernandes)