- Bargaining over Taxes and Entitlements in the Era of Unequal Growth, with Marina Azzimonti and Gabriel Mihalache. International Economic Review, forthcoming, 2022, ISSN 0020-6598.
- Fiscal Rules: inequality and efficiency, with Xiaohan Wang. [new draft coming soon]
- Protests as Accountability Mechanism: Theory and Empirical Evidence of Brazil Mass Protests, with Helena Arruda, Amanda de Albuquerque and Claudio Ferraz.) [new draft coming soon]
- Mandatory Spending on public or private goods and political polatization
Work in progress
- Reducing the Gender GAP towards a More Representative Democracy, with Anubhav Jha, Amanda de Albuquerque, Frederico Finan, and Francesco Trebbi.
- Ideology, Polarization and Political Accountability, with Braz Camargo and Caio Lorecchio.
- Racial Perception and Job Market Outcomes, with Ana Paula Melo and Marcos Rangel.
- Organization of “Reconstrução: o Brasil nos anos 20“